- Many historic homes do not charge entrance to their grounds--just for tours.
- You've paid for public parks' landscaping with your tax dollars. Now get your money's worth!
- Perhaps your church has a quiet, outdoor sitting area.
- If not, does your local cemetary have a pretty meditation garden? I'm all for thinking outside the box, but no tombstones, please!
- How about borrowing a garden center's soft backdrop of color? Some have water features and gazebos for show.
- Most neighbors would be complimented by a polite request to use their garden! If you do, try photographing a special garden feature and use it as the front of your thank-you note to them.
I also write for a local blog, The Fun Times Guide To Brentwood. There, I've included a list of great, free portrait spots unique to Nashville.
Thank you for the location tips!
Post a Comment