Snacks, drinks, plates: $10
Bakery cake: $10
Party Favors: $5 (new K'nex Kits & Lego McDonald's toys from thrift store)
Total Cost: $32 for 10 kids plus parents.
We budgeted this from our monthly hospitality envelope.
Click here to read the complete LEGO birthday party series! You don't
have to spend $200 to throw an awesome Lego birthday party.
Here are some fun-but-frugal resources I found:
- Momadvice's Lego party used free printables and a homemade cake to stay under budget.
- Found our racetrack idea at this Lego party site.
- Ran out of time to make Lego cookies on a stick. It's A Mom Thing's creative princess party used them for centerpieces and favors.
- Wanted my kids to wear Lego brick t-shirts using GraceViolet's freezer paper stencils.
- Bookmarked this cool Star Wars party, with homemade Jedi robes and light saber cupcakes.
- Need a theme cake? LifeAsMom's creations will inspire you to do it at home.
If you have a budget birthday post on your blog, leave us a link in the comments below!