I expect a certain level of messiness in some neighborhoods, but I'm still shocked to see it in homes over $200,000! Below are some notes from a variety of different houses, not just one terrible home.
I'm sure no one reading this blog is guilty of the following:
- Please remove all posters or calendars of naked women from the walls. This is a family neighborhood, right?
- If you are a teenager, try a bit harder to hide the overflowing ashtray in your bedroom.
- Your refrigerator should be visible, not covered with notices like a telephone pole on a busy street corner.
- If you have a big glass aquarium with a snake inside, please make sure it has a top on it before you leave the house. Likewise for the chain on the snarling pit bull outside.
- Ummm...how can I put this delicately? If you plan to leave the beds unmade, you might want to make sure the sheets are not stained. Including the one in the master bedroom.