Here are some links I've been meaning to share:
- Jane cooks a $100 dinner for 75 people . Can you give her suggestions for the next one?
- Susan gives a comprehensive guide to buying canning jars at the lowest price.
- Tracey flips a glass into a teeny tiny cupcake pedestal. Wouldn't this look great at individual place settings?
- Modgirl shops surplus property for bargain furniture.
- Sandy praises Ziploc bags for stretching her meats.
I had already ready Tracey's blog this morning. I think she is amazing and has such clever ideas! P
I just love love love Tracey! She's my kinda-girl :) I suggested my MANGO CHICKEN to Jane, and guess where I've bought my canning jars? Garage sales - I mostly pay $1 - $5 a BOX, and I always buy WIDE mouthed jars.
Wanna come can with me this summer? LOL :)
I appreciate the link, Meredith. Thank you!
And, I enjoyed the other links!
Great list! I saw Tracey's post this morning too and thought it was so beautiful! One of my favorite reads in the morning!
I am loving the party theme. Especially now that I'm planning a birthday party and a baby shower for next month! Thanks for all of your tips.
Meredith, where in the world do you find these wonderful blogs? I always come here to get my inspiration of the day. You never fail me. Thank you so much. Hope that your day is blessed..Roxie
oh thanks for sharing!
Reading Jane's post reminded me to go read our church's weekly bulletin. With a 7 month old who is teething, we don't always make it to church when we should, but I want to try and be salt and light, even in spirit, when I'm not there in body!
*sigh* I have so much to feel thankful for, and yet I feel guilty for having so much. Does anyone else struggle with this?
Post a Comment