I was changing the linens on the guest bed when I realized how much of it was secondhand!
Even the bedframe and mattress are hand-me-downs.
Here's how I found the things that made this room affordable:
- Vintage matelesse coverlet = $1 from church sale
- Vintage damask bed skirt = $1 from church charity shop
- Heavy cut velvet spread folded at bottom = a $5 splurge from the Goodwill Outlet
- Vintage embroidered pillowcases = 50 cents from thrift shop
- Copper teapot lamp and shade = $1.50 from yard sale in the worst of neighborhoods
- Accent pillows = $2 splurge from a decorator's yard sale